1st time after a LONG LONG LONG time that I can come home earlier than my brother and sister! WhEeeEEEee!!! mum's kinda shocked to see me back home so early too. haha...exactly at 12.30pm today. ^_-
But I slacked alot...=x !!
Stress level: Moderately high
........
And I'm not doing much about it. Sad. I really gotta piah already. I'm very scared everytime I cross out the days of my desk calendar...'A' Levels seemed so HUGE and near...something scary and intimidating. I can't imagine...
Why ah??? I can't concentrate most of the time!!! It's always here IN and there OUT. I've thought of exchanging brains with those smart aleckssss in my school...but stopped thinking about it after some time, coz it's impossible. I dowan to waste time day dreaming too. No point ah... Imagine exchanging brains...I'd be a TOOT! (keke...I'm not saying that all TOOTs are smarty pants...hehs! no offence!) and it's kinda gross too... =x shan't think about it!
After I saw the picture...
I felt bad.