Abit sad today coz didn't really study for the 2 tests. I'm gonna fail both. For sure. Heck. I've tried.
Anyway, I'm very happy today too(haha...abit contrasting..), coz I'm sorta the best student in my PE class!!! WHEEE~~~~~~!!! I'm proud of myself. hehehe...but I still think I'm not fit enough eh...my 'core' still got a lot of unsaturated and saturated erms...fatty acids. heh! CNY coming ehh...muz try to cut down on the growing 'core'. hehz! still gotta train up! Especially when 2 competitions are coming up...NVM and X-Physique. Gotta train stamina loh...duno when oso...=x
Tml buddy coming my house for homestay le...haben prepare bed. Mum's gonna be busy, but I can't help her. so sad. Thanks MUM!!! MUACKZZZZZZZ!!! (will gif her a good kiss on the cheeks after my buddy goes home on Sunday night ^_-)
Something not very good happened today. My class kena scolded by chem teacher today...coz never do tutorial...=( I also...Sorry teacher... I'm so sorry...Been so busy these few weeks. After one problem gone, another matter came...Every week is like a vicious cycle of happening events and undone work...I should try to finish up my work as much as possible. I know I can do it! =D
Quote of the day: Love is not blind - it sees more, not less. But because it sees more, it is willing to see less.