alright..juz finished clicking on ALL my links. lol...went to check ppl's updates lah...but it seems like...I'm updating my blog almost EVERYDAY
keke...maybe I'm juz a blog and msn addict ONCE AGAIN.
I promised myself to study hard. I shall go back to mugging soon after I'm finished with this post.
Felt tired again today. Duno why...but went running about 4km this morning with my frens: Elaine, Christine, Greg, Sherman, Victor and Zhi Wei. 7 of us...'fly' out of school doing ROAD RUN (the guys' route). and imagine, I've not been training for SUPER long...esp. after 5 days of CNY celebration (and I really mean CELEBRATION), I'm gaining back all the weight I've lost. It was pretty tiring running TOGETHER with the guys lah...and the 2 more-fit girls of OAC. -___-""" I almost gave up, but i told myself not to, coz I'm quite a perfectionist when it comes to sports...so I dowan to let myself down. =) and I did it!
For your info, if you all are dying to noe what's happened to my little finger now...I awoke this morning to find that it has changed colour. To something like a mixture of bluish, greenish and blackish...in a faded shade though...colourful hors? hahaha...but at least I can bend it further down now...WHEW!!! (actually I'm considered pretty lucky le...coz other ppl have worser health conditions den I do...I should be glad. I should be grateful.)
My heart was pumping relatively fast the whole of school day, which I duno why...probably lack of sleep. better sleep early lAter...=x !! I'm really very tired...mentally.
I love my classmates. Special mention to Bea, YX, Grace, Jelly, Khang, Lumeng, Rui, Jiesi, Wan Ru...and some of them who also played a part in my school life...I'm really fortunate to have such a class...I realise we're all VERY UNIQUE in our own ways. EVERY single one of us are SPECIAL, strong and weak in certain things. It's rather clear to me now...after spending almost a year and a quarter with all of them...haha...I'm beginning to appreciate all their good and bad. ^_- They rock my life!!!
I'm proud to be ME!!!
I've told him...something...He knows more...I'm not going to say more...I'll just stop here. For now. Irony...Irony...-_-"""
I really like...WHY??? *~~BISH!!~~* -----*FaInTs* (I haven't experienced being unconscious yet...probably one day...)
OK! EMO again!!! CHOY CHOY CHOY!!!~大吉大利!!!~ Go do your work liao lah, Sharine!!! ZZzzZzzzzZzzZz.........................