HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO ALL!!! =DDDToday had been a very wonderful day for me. At least it was pretty fun this year compared to the previous years..I guess.. =) Thanks for those who made my day! =D
Today came home with a BIG BIG BIG shou1 huo4!!! lolx...yeah... And quite happy to see mum so happy today too! hehehe...oso duno y...juz came naturally...she told me she'll be bringing me to Jurong shop shop for new year stuff tml!!! YAY!!!!!! GOOD!!! I can buy more new year clothes and nice sandals for myself too! YESH!!! =P SO EXCITED!!! WHEEEE~~~~~!!! yupyup...It's been long since I go shopping with my mum for REAL stuff...REAL as in those things that I must think before I buy...not those go supermarket den can buy liao...u noe...ya...so muz rush home after PE tml le...mum's planning to go off at 5plus tml! =D
I LOVE MUMMY!!! hehehehe... =P
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!!!
Valentine's Day is a day for love to spread around. School was filled with love today. Everyone had gifts and flowers in hand. Not a single one spared. But of course, it's no doubt some people might be feeling sad today, while others are elated. Sad for..being rejected? Elated for..being accepted and loved. It's really very ironical. Oh wells...Isn't life full of ironies?
Life still has to go on...Live every moment as though it's the last time you're doing it. Live strong. =)