A love letter to
Yiling (hehehe...) :
Dearest Yiling,
Thanks for accompanying me today! I felt really good to be with u again!!! THANKS THANKS AND MANY THANKS!!! =DDD I've really enjoyed my day today, had lotsa fun. Felt very relaxed the whole day with u. HeEex!! =D
Had a really heart-to-heart chat wif u today too! WhEeEEeeEE~!~!! ^_- So bu-sher-der see u leave the MRT station sia...still wanna continue talking!!! hahaha..i guess that's what GIRLS are for, and that's what best frens are for!!! lolx...
I really like the postcard u designed for me too ^_^!! It's really nice! I'll keep it for souvenir. hahax...And, I liked the movie too! heex...eh, i always very blur when I watch movies...pardon me ah...coz I seem to ALWAYS be the one asking and asking and asking what the **** is the movie talking about! (o0oPs!! =x )
CNY's around the corner. Hope u haf fun during the celebrations!!!
den u say wanna come my hse bake stuff wor!~ cannot forget ah! heex... it's gonna be real fun! =P (although both of us oso duno how to bake yet!)
HAPPY 2007!!! MUACKZZZZ!!! =D
With lotsa love and hugs,
Sharine a.k.a.
Shar ^_^