My buddy's gone home.
Finally I can have some rest after a long, tiring week. It's been hard initially...but somehow yesterday seemed very fun for both me and my buddy. OK...not VERY fun, but our friendship took a step forward. She's now opening up more to me, even though I din really talk much at certain periods of time, coz I was just simply too tired to initiate all the time. I'm glad... =)
I'm a fan of TOOTOO club!!! lolx...ok...with the members only one...and president only one as well...(coz only one member who is me larh! =x) ehx...hahaha...ChuLing must remember to send me the photo hors!!! wahahaha...*^_^* wahahaz... =PpP what a daring move I'd done last night! Can't imagine I really did that! =x but I felt so accomplished! WHEEEE~~~!! hahahaha...
We actually went East Coast Park--Fisherman's Village last night for the official farewell dinner. After that, we took group and candid shots here and there. I walked to the beach with my buddy and another China buddy as well. Saw Justine, Mel and WJ ther, so went to join them with their ongoing chit-chat. Random. OK. At 1st din really noe wat to say larh...so watched the starry-spreaded nightsky...admired it sooooooooooo much!!! It's really very rare to see sooooooooooo many stars in Singapore at night. Dunno y recently so special ah...but it's really great that I got the chance to see them again. I wish for shooting stars and meteor showers too... =)
When I looked at the stars, a thought came to my mind: Is this because of the very sudden change in nature these few years, that world is tearing apart soon, and that God is letting us see the last few chapters of the beautiful world...?? If it is so, I'd rather not see. For the sake of ALL living in the world. I'd rather not see. But I've seen...I dunno what's next, but to continue what I'm supposed to do now. Continue what I'm supposed to accomplish or contribute in this innocent mortal world...
Felt soooooooooo tired and drained mentally today during school, after only about 5 hrs of sleep last night and whole weekend of outings with the China buddies. WHEW! now can rest le...=) Just took an afternoon nap just now. Felt so much better! =D
School was quite OK today, with the PE lesson taking a more refreshed outlook and most of the class taking part to help in the interclass lantern-making (competition?). YuppS!!! Was really exciting! heex...I stayed back for a while to help finish the lantern-making job, and the outcome was SUPERB!!! I've never felt so satisfied in making CNY lanterns b4 ehh...this's the 1st time I've felt so ACCOMPLISHED!!! wahahaha...it's actually a pig (it's Pig Year for 2007..I hope there's no offence to anyone...=x Abul actually went to touch the halfway-done angbao-made pig that time lor!! lolx...when we asked if it's offensive to Muslims...) with a hollow body, square nose and square eyes (done by YJ) and a curly tail (done by me!!! lolx...) and a weird erm...PAIR of legs. hehz!! I'm actually hoping that we can at least get a 'most creative' prize for that...oops!! =x
Counting down: 2 more weeks to CT1, 4.5 months to CT2, 7.5 months to Prelims AND....................................8.5 months to the BIG BIG BIG As!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~!!! (scary...=x)
Got this from an email...thought it's quite nice, so just share with u all:People make mistakes. We are allowed to make mistakes. But the actions we take while in a rage will haunt us forever. Pause and ponder. Think before you act. Be patient. Forgive & forget. Love one and all.
"If you judge people, you have no time to love them". -- Mother Teresa
Never take some one for granted, hold every person close to your heart because you might wake up one day and realise that you have lost a diamond while you were too busy collecting stones."
Remember this always in life. =D