so tired...tml's the last day. And I'll be free. good. and bad.
Monday-Thursday next week: TESTS
I duno...let time take its own course. as usual.
Why am I always escaping from reality? Why do I want to 逃避? That's because I don't want to end up hurting myself and the people around me. However, sometimes ppl will say that it's a facade...they disagree to this kind of reaction. Who cares? I'm ME. And I decide what I want, and what is good for the majority.
Looking forward to CNY!!! WHEEeEEee~~~~~!! eh...haben bought enough new year clothes eh...oops!! =X
My mum just bought a brand new BIG oven from Sheng Siong Ten Mile. COOL~~~!!! I've always wanted one. And I'm thinking of baking a cake for myself during my bday...hehehe...I wanna do baking. It's so fun!!! But I haven't learn how to...and it takes a lot of time to do prep too...hmm... Yiling, muz come and help me ok??? hehehe...
Chatted wif jhk again! WHEEE~~~!! goody!!! hehe! felt soooooo much better! Thanks kor! =DDD
Here goes my list of people to thank:
1) Mum and Dad and my siblings - for helping me to host my buddy
2) sgk, zzk, zhk, applejie, and those who played bball this morning... =)
3) Yiling - for giving me advices and concerns all the while
4) Yikuan - for sending me smses at times when I really need them
5) jhk - for chatting wif me juz now. (It really made me feel sooooo much better!!! sorry for rambling on and on too much...=x but I'm quite surprised and glad that u 'enjoyed' it...?? haha...)
6) my classmates and school mates who've helped in any way
7) my tianjinERS friends - for staying tgt and supportive and encouraging each other through these tough times =D
8) Teachers I/C - for going thru sooooooooo much effort and admin work during these period of time...
It's really been hard. Everyone knows, but still, we all braved thru it tgt. I'm sooooooooo proud of everyone!!! =D no matter how small the effort is put in to lessen the burden of anyone, it's a great mission accomplished! YAY!!! =DDD
Braving though thick and thin together... I'm still thinking... of you...