Total defence day, but nothing special...Finally completed my Chem trial SPA. So glad!!! =D felt so much relaxed after that, even though I oso anyhow do one lah... -_____-"" sometimes I duno what's the point of doing SPA lor...memo the entire chunk of stuff that teachers gif and den 'vomit' everything out on paper. sianzzzzzzz...it's over le, so I shall not talk further more.
oh yeah...tell u sth (haha...): I've had GP lesson today, and we went into this classroom where there's a HUGE, GIGANTIC spider at the back row where the guys always sit. They were so scared of it sia...lol!!! but the weird and annoying thing is that, they're scared YET they went to disturb it now and then! wat the...I really dun understand guys...attention-seeking I suppose...hmmm! I dun think that will make you seem brave right? no doubt it doesn't...unless there's recognition for being a SPIDER KILLER. Hero eh? *DoInKs!!*
YAY!!! I've finally bought a new pair of sandals!!! I LOVE IT!!! heeex!!! THANKS MUM!!! =D and a new shirt too! WHEEEE!!! den wanted to buy more de...but mummy spent too much le...so juz go home le...it's late already anyway, so we'd to call it a break! ^_- den reach home and got ready my SETS of CNY clothings! lolx...how comical. I recall coming home so excited juz now and feel so amused myself now. loL! I took some good half-an-hour to finish matching tops and bottoms for each day of the new year! hahaha...like tml go sch wear wat...(tml wearing festive clothing to sch =D), den chu1 yi1 wear wat...chu1 er4 wear wat...chu1 san1 wear wat...I realise I'm artistic! coz I'm really pro at mix-and-match! lolx...coz I was trying on and on and walking in and out of my room to show mum how I looked for each set of clothings. Every time I went into the living room to show mum, she always gave me a ThumBs-uP! =D hee...so now! I'm done with what to wear for each day! hehehe... *tap tap on my shoulder* ^_-
Tml's CNY celebration!!! Can't wait! =D
Which oso means that..................................CTs are coming....... ='(
oh well!!!