weird day.
tired day.
what a day!
just now went back to SLS to retrieve a new mp4 player AGAIN!~~~ ZzZzZZzZzzZ... luckily i checked for more spoilt areas in my previous new mp4 player ah...if not har...i'd really get fed up going to SLS again and again! -_-""" now i'm happier~!!! hehe...When I was boarding the bus home, an uncle came and sat beside me. Then, he suddenly asked me, "Excuse me, do you know where is Bukit Timah Shopping Centre?" I was proud to say that,"I'll tell you when we reach there, ok?" Then we kept quiet all along the journey there. Thinking that Bukit Timah Plaza is Bukit Timah Shopping Centre, I told him to alight at the bus stop near the Plaza instead of the next stop near the Shopping Centre!!! O MY GAWD!!!!! I was like,"OH-OH!!!" den felt very bad for some time on the bus. WHEW! -_-" next time I'll remember where the SHOPPING CENTRE and PLAZA are located FOREVER!!! >.< !!Some pretty bad news:These few days, I've been looking thru the newspapers. It's been saying that for the next 70 years or so, there'd be BILLIONS of people who'd die or suffer tremendously for hunger or thirst, due to the drastic change of weather nowadays...and of course the future...floods...droughts...etc.
It's very scary. Emotions overwhelmed me when I read the papers everyday. And everyday seems to get nearer to the ACTUAL disaster. I told my friends that, and they laughed. They laughed coz they're not very concerned about the changes of human world. They laughed coz they don't see the need of staying in this world in future when they grow old. They laughed coz they thought life is just as simple as a piece of cake. I feel very upset. I should have done something. Something to let them know the importance of life, the importance of cultivating one's own self, the importance of God's words to us. (I'm not being religious here, but I do trust that there's this very powerful Someone who's always there to take care of us, just that we don't seem to know, or we take advantage of all the good things around us.)
I'm scared. But I know that I've to face reality. I just have to continue what I'm supposed to do.
May all the living souls (including all the animals and plants) in the world be blessed.
I don't want to be blinded by my unnecessary negative emotions and bothered by physical pain. I just want to help as many living souls as I can. They need my help. I know. I've always known. And, I will help, no matter what.