What can I do...there's no way I can do anything...hmmmms..........
Time will heal the wound, I hope.
'Coz love can't be forced, and wounds take time to fully recover.
Speaking of LOVE, it's such a BIG word. I never knew it's so deep in meaning. Complicated, I should say. I never knew I had to go through such complicated and always-gives-me-a-headache matter...-___-"" It's hard...sometimes the feeling of being loved and to love others sweet, but still, it can be painful as well. Ironical.
Young at heart, I thought love was simple, sweet, innocent and plainly romantic. Now I think otherwise. The more I grow up, the more I worry, the more I fight to stay happy. (but I'm still quite happy, in fact -_^ ---> SUCCESS!!! haha... =P)
The heart-to-heart chat today was a self-discovery. I realise many things...suddenly. Time flies. REALLY SPEEDY. like PIKACHU! hehehe...aiyah...true ma...I'm turning 18 this year...And I felt like I'm still 13! =x I wish to go back to my childhood days...although it'll never come true. Now I'll just haf to look forward and continue growing, like a young plant turning into a tall, big tree. wooo~~~!! (how exciting? yeah.)
I guess WE ALL have to face challenges and overcome the hurdles in life.
Stay strong...