oh my gawd...My computer's mad. I gotta retype everything AGAIN. -_-"""
After half a day of chiong-ing like mad under the unsparing UV-rays, I'm officially named as The Red Lobster. cool eh? To people with growling stomachs: Please DO NOT try to eat me up, thankew beri much!
I've had a wonderful day yesterday! yes!
Firstly, I had X-physique competition which lasted for about 6 hours. woahz...how's that? but the last station was abseiling from a 6-storey building-Shaw Tower, which my team didn't manage to complete it due to lack of time. sighhss...I was soooooooo near to the end. I'd wanted to try it! oh wells...nvm...at least I've tried abseiling b4... =) 2 girls got injured too...1 tripped and sprained her ankle while the other fainted. oh gawd...I was shocked to hear that news from Mian Jun. And such a pity, 'coz they're aiming to win. However, ultimately, I felt that it isn't all about winning. What's more important is that everyone's back INTACT, and happy to get the experience. It's always good to have a goal, but it's not right to just aim for it and forgetting about the well-being of the people around you. Hope that Char and Joyce are recuperating well at home now. =)
Secondly, I went for class dinner with my class after the competition, and I felt very happy to have gone for the dinner. I actually didn't want to go at 1st, but felt very bad and selfish if I didn't go, so went there eventually. I didn't regret. =) Thanks to my classmates who made my night: Fadli, Elgin, Ern, Emile, minghao and SPECIAL MENTION TO RUIZ. =DDD Because of ruiz, I felt warm and fuzzy inside after we had some heart-to-heart chat after some time later. Thanks for accompanying me to the bus terminal. I'm soooooooo grateful! Thanks dear, 我有你真好!!! =D
March hols is here, FINALLY!!! YAY!!! It marks the end of a busy Term 1, but also gives me a prep for the even more hectic Term 2! omg~~~ I'm prepared to enjoy myself during the precious 1 week hols, but of coz, I'll not forget to buck up. I still have lots to work and improve on, b4 I get to meet the intimidating 'A's!!! *fAiNts* And especially after 'A's...... hehe! Shan't continue on... =P
Have fun during March hols!!! (to those who're having hols now lah..haha!)
Quotes of the day:Success is sweet, and sweeter if long delayed and gotten through many struggles and defeats. -Amos Bronson AlcottLife isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. -George Bernard ShawBe who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. -Dr. SeussDon't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened. -Dr. Seuss (my favourite quote! =D)