oh my tian~~~ Flushing...HOTHOTHOT!!!
It's like a dream come true...okay...maybe not entirely true, but it's SOMEHOW true! I'm so happy~!!! Flying~~~ WhEEeeEeeEEee~!!!
He really made my day!
I'm still feeling hot...Give me some wind ppl! (ok..not THAT kind of wind...=x) hehs!
Cooling down now...TRYING to cool down now...
But why do I even get worked up? It's not as if I've already entered dreamland! (DUH!) oh wells...maybe coz I just can't imagine such a good thing to happen to me. HA!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have you ever craved for attention? I'm sure all of you have.
"Attention is scarce.", "Attention cannot be bought.", "Attention has a limited supply.", "Attention does not arrive in equal quantities."Those who're in the same school and same GP subject as me should noe wat i'm talking about. wahahahaha...
okok...serious stuff: today read through the passage den i really felt an impact. Somehow, i felt that whatever the passage was saying kinda made a lot of sense! It didn't really occur to me that attention is such a scarce (natural?) resource. I shall pay more attention to other people than myself already. I should start NOW. =)
HELLO EVERYBODY!!!!
wahahahaha...=P
Some secrets are meant to be locked up. (password please? hehe!)