wahhh...how many days have I not been online...FOUR!!! omg~~~ I think it's a record for me!! lols...My computer's sot these few days...Can't seem to run properly when I switched it on. Surprisingly, my sis (well-known to have magical touched) turned it on and here I am! ^_- YAY...but of course, I'll still need to send it for 'checkups', if not ah...u guys might not even see me posting here ever again! =x (CHOY~~~)
hmm...Tml's 1-star kayaking course leh...but I haven't finished my homework. Again. Oops!!! =x aiyah...shall take things slowly..hehe!
The March hols have been...FUN! BORING! TIRED! THOUGHTFUL! eh...still want me to go on? haha... of coz not! anyway, I miss coming online...and now I'm here, I feel sooooooooooo HAPPY!!! =P hehe...March hols is gonna be over, and I have a mixture of feelings, sad and glad at the same time. Sad because I still want to have holidays!!! Glad coz I'm going back to studying again instead of just slacking and rotting my brains at home duh! Plus plus plus...the best part...next Tuesday... =DDD (hehe!)
All right, better don't use too long, I wanna watch Hanakimi liao! Have fun during the last 2 days of March hols, ppl! ^_^
需要的人走不出來,有福的人就要走进去. Starting from now, I'm going to be a brave and confident girl. And I know I can do it!