Wonderful day!Today's school was pretty enriching. I learnt a lot, even though I felt very demoralised after getting back my test papers... =x
I'll promise myself to do better. =)
Went into the old school gym for PE today. haha... Even though it looks like it needs some renovation, but I still love that place. Mr Erwan asked,'Girls, does any of you have a fear of weight-lifting?' Silence. 'Please don't be afraid of it just because you think that it makes you look like some macho women, because it's actually a myth that weight-lifting will make your arms grow unnecessary huge muscles......' blablabla...and he talked on... but his small speech was very inspiring! I actually have a little bad feeling about lifting weights initially, coz my arms are already quite erm...big...which I don't feel very good about. =x I mean I like to tone my arms, but I didn't want those super big ones... and now, I don't feel that bad about weight-lifting afterall. As what Mr E. said, I can actually do a bit of toning and strength training and not build any enormous bulk on my arms. =) I'm glad...
After this entry, I'm afraid I won't be home till Sunday night, due to YAC (Youth Avenue Camp). And I hope that by the time I get home, Mr Computer will be back home too. Only then can I feel the 'HOME SWEET HOME'. Yeah~~~
Hopefully, I can finish more homework tml. =x
Happy birthday tomorrow, Karen! ^_- (hehe!)
Missing you... =)
Protect your dreams.Don't let anyone tell you that you can't.