You know...I just don't really know what to do...so a few quizzes can kill time. hehs!| Your Inner Blood Type is AB! |
Your personality is hard to define - you're very unconventional.And even if your personality could be defined, it would be completely different next week!Outgoing and shy, sensitive and thoughtless, you tend to have a very split personality.This makes you unpredictable. You can be a total angel - and a total devil. You are most compatible with: everyone! Famous Type AB's: Jackie Chan and Marilyn Monroe |
Jackie Chan!!! lols...Goody.. =P
| What Your Hands Say About You |
You are artistic, intuitive, and inspired. You have good people skills. Flexible and broad minded, you can fit in to any situation. There's no telling where your life will take you. Consistent and reliable, you like to count on structure and routine in your life. Your emotions tend to be relaxed and uncomplicated. You don't read too much into things. |
I don't read too much into things? How come I think so much??? lols..
| Your Dominant Thinking Style: Visioning |
You are very insightful and tend to make decisions based on your insights.You focus on how things should be - even if you haven't worked out the details. An idealist, thinking of the future helps you guide your path.You tend to give others long-term direction and momentum. |
ooooo...How cool can I get??? =P
| How You Life Your Life |
You are honest and direct. You tell it like it is.You're laid back and chill, but sometimes you care too much about what others think.You tend to have one best friend you hang with, as opposed to many aquaintences.You tend to dream big, but you worry that your dreams aren't attainable. |
How true...Can I ever get to work in the Chinese medicine industry in future? Or should I even step into that path...?? hmm...
| Your Blog Should Be Purple |
You're an expressive, offbeat blogger who tends to write about anything and everything.You tend to set blogging trends, and you're the most likely to write your own meme or survey.You are a bit distant though. Your blog is all about you - not what anyone else has to say. |
Oh my...not purple! I was hoping for orange...ZZZ... anyway, who cares? It's a quiz for fun eh!
| The Part of You That No One Sees |
You are balanced, peaceful, and sincere.You're the type of person who goes along to get along.And you're definitely afraid of rocking the boat. Underneath it all, you fear your world falling apart.You'll put up with a situation that you don't like in fear of changing it.Disruptive and forceful people intimidate you - and sometimes exploit you. |
Forceful people...You know what to do...=x
| You Date Like a Woman |
According to studies on dating, you date like a woman.You tend to take romance seriously, and you're not really out for a fling. A mental and emotional connection always comes first for you.And rushing the physical stuff is likely to turn you off. You're highly selective when it comes to dating, and some may say you're too picky.You know what you want, and when you find it, you're ready to commit. |
lol!! *^_^*
| Your Hidden Talent |
Your natural talent is interpersonal relations and dealing with people.You communicate well and are able to bring disparate groups together.Your calming presence helps everything go more smoothly.People crave your praise and complements. |
I like this quiz. =D
| You Are 24% Abnormal |
You are at medium risk for being a psychopath. It is somewhat likely that you have no soul. You are at low risk for having a borderline personality. It is unlikely that you are a chaotic mess. You are at low risk for having a narcissistic personality. It is unlikely that you are in love with your own reflection. You are at low risk for having a social phobia. It is unlikely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basement. You are at low risk for obsessive compulsive disorder. It is unlikely that you are addicted to hand sanitizer. |
WHEW!!! I'm so glad I'm not as psycho as vivien. lols...
| You Are a Little Addicted to Gossip |
In your view, most gossip is pretty harmless.And it's a pretty fun way to pass the time!You're willing to pass on some juicy details...As long as you're not impacting anyone's personal life too deeply. |
Oh yeah...I've almost forgotten about our gossip channel over here...Please wait PATIENTLY for episode 2!!!
| Your Life is 83% Perfect |
You truly have the perfect life. And you probably feel like the luckiest person in the world.You have a great career, family, and personal life. You have it going on! |
How's that? haha...Life rocks!!! ^_-
| You Are A Realistic Romantic |
It's easy for you to get swept away by romance...But you've done a pretty good job keeping perspective.You're still taken in by love poems and sunsetsYou just don't fall for every dreamy pick up line! |
hehe...
| You Are A Good Friend |
You're always willing to listenOr lend a shoulder to cry onYou're there through thick and thinMany people consider you their "best friend"! |
See! You should LOVE me!!! wahahaha~~~
| You Are 88% Pure |
You're so innocent, it's almost like you're not human.Taking this test is probably the naughtiest thing you've done in a while! |
hehe...I'm innocent! bleahs~~
| Slow and Steady |
Your friends see you as painstaking and fussy. They see you as very cautious, extremely careful, a slow and steady plodder. It'd really surprise them if you ever did something impulsively or on the spur of the moment. They expect you to examine everything carefully from every angle and then usually decide against it. |
I'm a tortoise?
okok...I'm so boliao...Have fun knowing who I am!!! WhEEeeeEEee~~~!!