After such a long, long time of hibernation in tropical weather of Singapore, Mr Computer still refuses to wake up. He's really the total opposite of me - sleeping ALL THE TIME, while I'm always not getting enough sleep or can't sleep as much. -_-""" He's being carried away for repair just now...right before I'm here at cousin's house again, typing my blog. I bet he doesn't even know that he's gone somewhere foreign, somewhere without my love and care! lols...
hmm... Been spending too much time out of the 'norm'. hehs! I dunno... I feel pretty vexed about it. Maybe I should learn how to calm myself down effectively... Help, anyone?
It's cool, being with him. =) Even so, I'm trying my best to catch up with some of my bestest friends. =D Missing Yiling... hehe!
Had a heart-to-heart talk with my dearest sis yesterday. (ooh~~~ ^-^!! ) I even gave an analogy about walking down a long road with a fork at the end, and life is about which road you take and where you'll get to. Just 1 step away on the side road, and you're off-road, meaning, your future is altered from the step you take, and the path you want to continue... ... I suddenly sound so philosophical. ARH! =x haha...
Read Zifang jie's blog... Very inspirational. I like that. =D
Holiday is over. Honeymoon is over as well. I'm still in the danger zone. Oh no!... I realise that I've been struggling with my school work the whole year... I need to breathe properly...but I just can't let myself do it. I think I'm not one who can let go very easily... I need time. Another 5 more months to go. Scared? No use for that anyway.
Jiayou bah, everyone.
Jiayou wor, Shar.