HAPPY DAY! =DDDWent KBox with sis and cousin, my dear jie. That's why I'm so happie!!! =DDD haha...can't help it. I just love singing! What to do? =P Luckily, I knew how to control myself. My voice's still intact. ^_-
Tomorrow's Saturday. YAY!!! Ubin recce in the morning... CYCLING!!! YESH!!! hehe... I haven't been cycling for eh, MONTHS! Miss cycling... woohz! =D afternoon: religious class meeting. (YAY!!!) happy happy. A weekend of happiness. Sunday leaves me mugging for the whole day, in addition of MONDAY BLUES, as usual. -___-"
Anyway, I don't want to care about monday blues. It doesn't seem like it'll go away anytime at all.
You know, I always tend to think too much, and there's a disadvantage for it. That's what makes my analysing and elaboration skills so bad, because I'll jump from a thought to another, leaving little room for organisation. I'll think that every matter in this world is pretty common-sensical, but whenever I'm faced with expressing my thoughts, I have MENTAL BLOCK. My problem. Hmm......I need to work on my language!Especially with a C in my potential 'A' level Cert. PW! pHo0!And, getting a bad grade for PW=MUST get a good grade for GP. Excuse me, may I know what's the link between PW and GP???No matter what, I still have to snatch back my As from these eccentric people. >:< !!