I just realised that...The world is beautiful, not because there is a variety, but because...I WANTED IT TO BE.It's all about your mindset. -Mr Jenson Ong. (lol!)
He said that in today's physics lecture. Very true. I have a really huge barrier to stride across. "Don't think that by just having a bad, first-hand experience on a subject, the coming topics of the same subject would be even harder." For this, I've to thank him for 'slapping' me awake. I've realised that I'm still afraid of attempting those subjects that I'm always seemed to be weak in.
Now, I believe in myself that I can overcome this hurdle. The road to success will be a tough one. No point regretting why I slacked all my way to J2 year. I just need to get going.
Time flies.........................
Counting down:
-2 months before CT2
-4.5 months before Prelims
-6 months before A levels.
Pardon me for saying this------CRAP!