Mr Kenneth Koh said that Albert Einstein LOVES to have "thought experiments" everyday in his office. I just wonder how his office looked like last time... And how he managed to just experiment with his thoughts EVERYDAY. He's lucky that his brains are still intact, with only a little bit of expansion of it is apparent. hoho!
I think I should try having some "thought experiments" sometime too... It'd be fun. I wonder if my brains had expanded ever since I started thinking... Hmm... Might be part of the cause of my weight too >.< !! Don't wish to think any further. Eeek!
I'm selected, or rather volunteered, for 4 x 400m relay for this coming Wednesday's sports heats. For Lignum house. For my last year in JC. I haven't been training hard... Oh no... Heck. Just try my best on that fateful evening. =x
Today's another CIP tutoring for me. My dear tutee's so funny. lol... All right, we seem like sisters already. Elgin was saying, "You come tuition is to play, not tutoring liao ah... Good hor?" Lol! Elgin, you jealous about us huh? wahahaha... I just thought she's very glued to me. Maybe I'm just TOO NICE. muahahahaha... ^_- but seriously, I'm glad to have her as my tutee, even though she's so bored of me asking her to do work all the time, and that she always asks too many unnecessary questions. *smiles* Now she wants me to bring her out..................should I? Hmm... I still need to consider, 'coz according to the centre, tutors are not encouraged to bring their tutees out alone. Hmm............but will it harm?
Anyway, dearest Wen Hui mei mei smsed me last night about a quiz. haha... I shall put it up here:
Question - If I'd be in your wallet, what will it be?
1) ID
2) Money 3) Picture
4) Credit Card
5) Coins
6) Calling Card OR
7) Letter
Tell u all the answers later. =P Pick your auspicious choice! ^_-