After sooooo long, I'm BACK!!! HI EVERYONE!!!
I realise that there are many people who come to my blog to read. thanks to you all. I really appreciate this little effort you take to click into my blog, and see ORANGE. HAHA. And for this, I see the important need to at least blog during this period of 'computer-spoilt-and-sent-for-repair' week. =P
Today, I did some mind-clearing and heart-sorting. Finally, I've managed to clear almost all my negative thoughts and feelings. I am now, officially:
-a happy, youthful girl
-a smart student (hey, I am! If not, why am I in NJC?)
-a capable leader
-happy-go-lucky
-calm and organised.
WOW!
Can't imagine my 1-day of sorting out can give me so much joy! =D
I feel very refreshed. Maybe I'll go school early tomorrow just to shoot in some hoops. How long have I not played bball? I'll be playing on my own though, if I were to go tomorrow. Hmm... It's ok! I'll see if I can get up early tomorrow morning first. hehe! =P My lesson starts at 2pm tomorrow eh... Supposedly today de, but KN had a fever last night, so I went to school today for GP lesson only. And back to school again for GSC lesson tomorrow. Actually, I was quite sian about it, coz I had to go school for 1 lesson each day just because of KN's fever. However, I shouldn't be so selfish. She's sick and she needs my understanding and concern. I'm so sorry, dear. I won't be so selfish again. Get well soon! I want to see you smile and see you in pink of health once again tomorrow! =D
Hmm...
I love mummy. (How ironic, I have been feeling annoyed coz she nags too much all the time! =x She still does!) She taught me how to cook vegetarian fish beehoon with soup just now. YEAH~!!! She'll teach me how to cook vegetarian curry next time, coz I'd requested for it! lols...and Fathers' Day nearing, I hope we can bake that butter cake which she promised we would the last time! Hopefully I can learn during June holidays.
Speaking about irony, GP lesson covered irony. I LOVE IRONIES!!! I remember Sec. 1, we had to study literature texts, and back then, I did 'Little Ironies' by Catherine Lim. Although I did not do very well for literature when I was in lower sec., I still love literature. Ever since I read that text, I began to like irony and Catherine Lim's works. =) Ironies make me see deeper into things that happen everyday. I grow up seeing with a better perspective. And I like it.
JUNE! holidays are here already. I've got 28 days to conquer my brains. Thanks to the slack J1 life of mine. hurhur... I gotta organise my timetable for June, which I'm going to do so tomorrow. YES! I'm also very eager to go out and play during the hols. hehehe... I hope this June will be the best holidays before I step into the 'RED SEA'--'A' Levels. I'm so intimidated by it. That's why I need to constantly remind myself that "I'm a smart girl!" Mummy told me,"Why are you so stressed about it? Don't feel so stress. Take things easy, yea?" yeah... I'm trying so hard. So hard. I'm strong.
Lastly,Things I want to do after 'A' Levels:1) Continue improving my culinary skills2) Learn Malay Language3) Travel overseas/backpacking4) Read up on TCM at NLB, prepare for Uni.5) Get a job, most probably as a private tutor6) Be more involved in religious classes7) Play, watch movies, do things that I love8) Learn a musical instrument: guitar, piano, violin. Cheapest: guitar (so probably this)9) Write songs10) Volunteer work, spread love and happiness around =DEnjoy your holidays while it lasts!!!
Time flies when you least expect it to.