WAH! this is the THIRD time I'm typing out my post! Gosh...BLOGGER!!!
-______________________-"""
Anyway, here goes AGAIN:
It's a very inspirational email which I got from Sam, especially when A levels are nearing... Thanks Sam!
7 Secrets of SuccessI found the answers in my room.
Roof said: Aim high
Fan said: Be cool
Clock said: Every minute is precious
Mirror said: Reflect before you act
Window said: See the world
Calendar said: Be up-to-date
Door said: Push hard to achieve your goals
=)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My friend asked me, "Why do you like blogging? You can't pen down your most private thoughts and feelings in there."
True. I can't disagree with her, but I have my own purpose for blogging as well. At first, I was just inspired by my friends' blogs and so I thought I should get one of my own. However, as time passed, I feel that blogging has become a part of my life. It's not just all about typing out plain words. It's about interaction-between you and the world. This invisible interaction is very helpful in giving me a chance to let my friends feel at ease when they see that I'm doing fine everyday. It's another form of communication. I don't have to write down every single thing or even my most personal life here. What's most important is, keeping my dear friends updated with my life. And that's what I'm glad to do. As long as they don't worry about me, my mind's at ease. =D I'm happy to blog.
Ultimately, it sums up to one thing: everyone has their own individual preference for blogging. Each and every one of us have different reasons to blog, just like each of us having our unique purposes in life too. ^_-
****************************************
Tomorrow noon: My parents' are flying off to China! I'll miss them loads!!! I'm gonna take charge looking after my 2 little monkeys again. ahh...I'm supposed to be mentally prepared to cover 5 full days of washing the clothes, doing the laundry, washing the dishes, keeping the house clean and tidy, as well as cooking err......edible food! lol... Better get those 2 monkeys to work too! muahahahaha... =P
My parents seems so uptight about leaving us. hahaha... I feel loved now. I'm really gonna miss them! =x hehs!
oh wells, just end off with a quote. Tired of typing 3 times!
"Gravitation cannot be held responsible for people falling in love."
--Albert Einstein, everyone's idol