Finally, blogger's back to normal! YAY!!! =D
2nd day of being the 'biggest'. lols... wonder how mummy and daddy are doing now... Hope they're both enjoying the trip! hehehe... =P
Are humans just born naturally to be such a COMPLAIN KING/QUEEN or are Singaporeans just like that? Do people from other countries just like us? I can't help saying that most Singaporeans tend to complain a lot, sometimes even too much. I admit I'm one myself, but it also depends on the situation itself. hehs! It's quite hard to change this bad habit, for we live in a fast-paced society and we need to be efficient and so we do things that we feel are the best for us. Self-centered'ness' sets in here. And then comes materialism and luxury -- consequences of having too many choices and too much freedom. (GP! --_____--")
Guess what? I've been cooking dinner for me and my siblings these 2 nights!!! =DDD My ratings for yesterday (according to them) was 7/10, and today's 8/10!!! woahz...1 day improved by 1 mark. good! den tml 9, and 2 days later will be 10! muahahahahha...I shall start NIGHT-dreaming soon. *yAwNs*
P.S. Someone in Yahoo Answers said that drinking milk is drinking pus of the cows.
"Milk is pus!! Large amounts of dairy cows in America are artificially inseminated to keep up milk production (which we already knew) however, due to the overproduction of milk, due to high demand, alot of dairy cows develope mastitis in their teats, to fight off the infection they produce large amounts of white blood cells, aka pus, which makes its way into the milk you drink. No matter what amount of milk you drink is estimated at 17% pus. ... ...Every state has a different amount of pus that is allowed into milk that hits the shelves....for example Arizona allowes for 380,000 pus cells per thimbleful of milk (mL)...So if you wouldnt dip your oreos into someones blister...dont drink it!"I just don't think I'd stop drinking milk because of this. Besides, I drink milk powder eh...Is it considered? Hmm... No matter what, MILK ROCKS!!! hahahahhaha... =P