HURRAY!!! After such a looooooooooooonnnnggggggg time, I finally can go home and eat LUNCH. YES! Finally I can go home early!!! ^_- Sometimes, I really need space for myself, so I'm sorry for not replying your message just now, Justine. heh!
All right, let's hold a MINI 'celebration' here.Let's PLAY!!!'We' shall play with what I call the 'Alphabet Game'. =PIt goes like this: For each letter, think of something(s) which come(s) to your mind and write/comment for as much as you want!So............................ready?
Get set!
GO!
A
-is the first letter of the Alphabet. (haha..ok it's lame)
-single noun
-stars (results we get!)
-ATTITUDE (lols!)
B
-baby!
-boredom...
-BOO!
C
-cats. hehe..
-cry
-college day! (it's tomorrow!!!)
D
-DINOSAURS!!! (RARRR!!!)
E
-egg with baked beans!!! (WHEeeEeeEee~!!!)
F
-flowers
-F...fff...fff...Physics! oops! Freak!
-Father/female? (Be careful when you're filling up application forms! Don't confuse your gender! =P)
G
-girl (girls rock!)
-granny...My ah ma's a very cute person! ^_-
-Goldilocks and the three bears
H
-HAPPY!
-Hardcore (I must stay strong)
I
-I am special as always!!! =DDD
-Ice cream~ Hot fudge!!!
.
.
.
.(Suddenly I feel a bit sian of this... =x)
.
.
.
S-Sharine!-SPECIAL-SUPER-STRONG-SINGER (muahahahaha...KBOX!!!)-snake-sian already...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Z
-zzZzzZZzZZzz (finally...lalalala...)
End of celebration.
Hope you have enjoyed your time here! =D