Sunday. I'm at my old friend's house blogging. Can't stay too long 'coz she's not at home. haha! Thanks dudette! (hopefully my dearest computer will be back on Wednesday. I miss Mr. Computer!!!~~ T.T)
Been very stressed these few days but happy at the same time. Why? 'coz I've kept to my timetable!!! YAY!!! =D *tApS on mY sh0uLdeR* A round of applause for me!!! =P (I think 11 claps sounds nicer. ^_-)
Yesterday was Aristal. Cool. I love the dances! haa...for a moment, I really wished I could dance as well as these dancers. Shin Yen had the same thought. In the end, we both laughed at ourselves. lol! haven't been talking so casually like that with her for such a long time already. =)
Friends.
Good friends.
Best friends.
No wonder people always say, "Life friends are hard to get."One day before BWM Camp 2007 starts. Last camp of the year, I hope. yeah, should be. haha! YAY!!! I'm quite bored about camps already, frankly speaking. Just wanna stay at home or go out with my friends and family and cousins. Haven't been doing so for sooooooooooo long. June holidays, should be a great treat for me. YES! hehe! oh! and guess what? I packed my camping bag for 15 minutes just now! Ain't I pro? yeah! Only brought ONE bag. wow... It's the lightest bag I've brought to a camp in my school life! =DDD good!
Back to hard work! Jiayou people!
To Sar:Live life to the fullest. Life's still as beautiful as it has always been. Don't give up!We'll ALWAYS be there for you, whether or not you need us. Love you forever.Muacks!!! =D and, I'm happy for you now.