What's wrong with blogger already ah? I can't edit my post for some reason. Hmm...
Anyway, I just went to look for this.
Some of the synonyms for 'HAPPY':
1: favored by luck or fortune :
fortunate (a happy coincidence)
2: notably fitting, effective, or well adapted :
felicitous (a happy choice)
3 a: enjoying or characterized by well-being and contentment (is the happiest person I know) (a happy childhood)
b: expressing, reflecting, or suggestive of
happiness (a happy ending) c:
glad,
pleased (I'm happy to meet you)
d: having or marked by an atmosphere of good fellowship :
friendly (a happy office)
4 a: characterized by a dazed irresponsible state (a punch-happy boxer) b: impulsively or obsessively quick to use or do something (trigger-happy)
c: enthusiastic about something to the point of obsession :
obsessed (education-conscious and statistic-happy— Helen Rowen)
by Merriam Webster
Joy is the simplest form of gratitude.