whoosh! so late! and I'm still blogging. =P
Today's a tiring day... Especially when I didn't feel like waking up in the morning, and after yesterday's college day rehearsal too. Wh0o!!! Luckily, I had a good start for a school day like this:
1) ISAC pubstunt 1st 'rehearsal'Lols...this one ah...SUPER FUNNY! I actually had to act as an old woman walking forward-cum-backward 'coz we're trying to get the effect of 2 runners running past an old woman, but the runners are STATIONARY. Luckily, I wasn't needed in the end, so my job's something easier. HAHA! Next Friday's pubstunt, hopefully it'll turn out well, 'coz we make this BIG enough for people to take part in ISAC!!! WhEEeEEeEEe~~~!!! =D2) Double, double, doubleI had double lecture, den double Chemistry practical, den double GP lesson today! *fAiNtS* I don't like having double periods, especially when I'm just sitting there and getting ready to................ STONE. *YaWnS* but I think they all turned out well today 'coz we had some nice chemical experiments (seeing colour changes) during Chem. practical (reminds me of my sec. sch. days...) and pair work for GP to come up with an essay outline (did it with Stanley, he rocks! I really had fun pairing up with him and coming up with ideas! =D).3) Full-dress rehearsal for 5/5/07 College DayI thought we might do another round of rehearsal, but surprisingly, we didn't!!! I was soooooooooooooooooo HAPPY!!! No second rehearsal = no need stay back late = can go home early = more free time!!! =DDDHowever, I was truly 'touched' by the concert...Especially Augklungnites, String Ensemble, and Jaime the Emcee. During String Emsemble, I was TOTALLY (and I said TOTALLY) attracted by the music...Suddenly, I forgot where I was (I was actually standing at the backstage)...WOW! Next, Angklung performance touched me the 2nd time, since yesterday's performance. I don't know why the music and rhythm they came up with always made me wanna cry out...In happiness. Just moved to tears. WoaHz! Good job people!!! Jaime's a WONDERFUL girl too!!! She overcame her fears and tried to do her best during her speech. Even when the teacher gave her a few odd remarks about her performance on stage, she took it pretty well. I just love her smiles. =D4) Dearest Lumeng, Yu Ou and RuizThanks for always being there with me during school time. I love all your company! Today, I got a "My Paper" newspaper from Lumeng. Thanks for that! It's about this article...
It's about Singapore being NUMBER ONE again!!! This time, it's our average WALKING SPEED. We're the fastest on Earth!!! lols...Oh wells, this shows that I'm not always walking so fast, but mummy's always walking so slow! =P hiAk HiAk hIaK!!!
I thought this article is quite cute though. Pretty funny, how Singaporeans didn't realise the fact that how we have become so impatient and are already having the kind of "I-want-to-work-faster" attitude built up in them.
It has become our lifestyle.