Wonderful day!
Because......I managed to finish some of my homework again!!! YAY YAY YAY!!! =P the feeling's really good, believe me.
WooTs! 100th post!!! lolx...
Wo0tS! I changed my blog song too!!! I love this song... =DDD
College Day = OAC Backstage
Was so entranced by the music they played... That I'm always so moved by their performance. Today went well!!! Whew! finally, it's all over. Mr Whitbey came to thank every single one of the backstage crew. I was pretty surprised and actually, my sense of respect for him increased...
People are always like that, waiting for others to show them respect before they return theirs. Being selfish is so easy, that's why we need to learn how to share. Shar....plus an 'e' equals SHARE! hehehe... =P Actually, sharing is pretty easy. It's always the START which makes it the HARDEST! ^_-
Hmm...Before the clock strikes 12MIDNIGHT (and cinderella's glass shoe drops off once more), I better wrap up and go to bed. Gud night!
Sweet dreams...