I'm so glad to be back here blogging once again! =D
A few days ago, I awoke in the morning with a start. Why? 'Coz 1 week of holidays is over. 3 more weeks left to the fateful day--Common Test 2. OmG~!! *fAiNts* -_-Been so occupied with thoughts of my unfinished work and un-studied topics these few weeks. Oh man... I feel so 'squashed'. -___- I finally get to experience what the real stress is like as a JC student now. Secondary and primary school are just abc. I remember what my primary and secondary school teachers always nagged so constantly about how much tougher it is when we study for 'A' levels. PSLE and 'O' Levels are nothing... compared to 'A' Levels.I need a breather!!!!!Countdown: Another 5 months + 17 days to FREEDOM!!!Many things happened to me this past week:
1) BWM camp (it's Backwoodsman Camp)
1 day 1 night camp at Pulau Ubin. At least it's the last time I know I'd be there for such camps. I really feel quite bored about similar camps, but since this camp is organised for our dear juniors, I'm glad to have it with them. They're really good, considering their discipline weren't up to my expectations, but after this camp, I realised they can go beyond their limits. I'm so proud of my juniors! =D Everything went quite well, except the juniors couldn't do a proper solo walk in the forest 'coz seniors didn't manage to find the exact location to station at even after so many recces! What a pity! However, on the whole, BWM 2007 came to a good close. =) I'm so glad!
2) Watched Pirates of the Carribean 1 and 2 (Thanks to liting!!! =D)
I really love the shows!!! hahaha... especially Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp! hahaha... That 'niang niang' behaviour of his. So cute! lols... Made me laugh most of the time. He made the solemn storyline very light-hearted. =D Hmm... I wonder if it'll be worth it to watch Pirates 3... One of my friends say it's not as nice as expected, while one say it's OK, and another one say it's nice. So now what? Hmm... Shall see about it. =) Movies? Maybe not top priority now. Why? See above. HAHA!
3) Watched NJChoir concert
Hmm... I thought it'd be quite good, but it didn't turn out to be as good as I thought. Maybe I was just too tired that night. Or maybe my friends and I sat too front in the middle, so we kept looking up and my neck kinda got tired after some time. Anyway, I should be glad to take some time off for myself to relax in the presence of good music.
4) Went City Harvest Church (Expo) to support dearest Rui for her spelling bee competition
Was a good experience seeing the Christians doing their service. At least for now, I don't feel too bad, compared to my last experience at the same church. In fact, I made quite a few really good friends! And Rui got 3rd for the competition! CONGRATS MY DEAR! =D I'm still waiting for my treat ah! lol... I was so glad you came that far! And I was so glad I did come over to support you! You're the best! =D Reached home at 12.15am. Whew! haha... Nice timing.
5) Refused to go school for anything
I just disliked the idea of going back to school just to see teachers for schoolwork problems. Just the thought makes me really sick. I think it's 'coz of the travelling time I had to take to go to and back from school! Total time: ~1 hr 20min (plus waiting time and taking that long walk from the bus stop to the school main gate! the side gate, which is used by most of the school population, is closed most of the time. Can't the school be more flexible? -_-") I remember telling a friend of mine,'I can't feel the homely feeling in JC, especially NJ. There's too much politics going around.' I just don't like politics. Well, maybe it's just NATIONAL JC...Fortunately, OAC doesn't have it, so I love OACians!!! =D
-=Proud to be an OACian=-And today! The HIGHLIGHThaha...Went to Sentosa with my religious class friends. Ended up becoming a red-nose reindeer. My sis was saying that my nose has become so red after the day ended. hehe! yeah... I get sunburnt easily, so today I was so eagerly applying sunblock lotion over my exposed arms, legs and neck! Luckily I didn't get serious sunburn like the last time when my head scalp came off whenever I comb my hair! It was a few years back... =x EWWW... I know I know...Anyway, I really had great fun hanging out with this bunch of friends. Always feel so relaxed whenever I do so. =) I really hope to have more outings with them, especially after 'A' Levels!!! (oh... this is forever in my mind! 'A' Levels!)