No mood to do anymore work.
Holidays just doesn't seem like holidays to me. Neither to most of us who're struggling to get better grades.
It's just not normal! 不自然!
I long to go out and have fun once again. Who doesn't?
I long to be free of worries. Who doesn't?
I long to be genuinely happy, just like I always did before. Who doesn't?
Sometimes, I'd question myself, "Am I really happy?"
And I'll always tell myself, "Yes." Why? Because I want to be happy. Well, who doesn't?
But this happiness is temporary. After sometime, it will start to fade away again.
No wonder
life is like a roller coaster.
How come time seem to pass so quickly as I grow older? I really wonder...
Grrrr......
Pardon me, I'm just feeling lower than usual. Had a small dispute with my mum just now... -_-
Adults.
Can I not ask my parents for permission sometimes?
I really feel very tired being such a goody-goody, even though I've more freedom than many other kids in this world. I just don't receive that kind of support which I really want. Years back, I'd love my family sooooo much. Quality time was spent mostly with them. Now, things have changed, time has moved on, I have grown up and changed as well. I have my own things to do and they have theirs. Quality time is getting lesser each day. I don't feel the closeness with them just like before. I don't want to initiate anything now.
Parents.
Sometimes, I really wonder if they understand their children's situation. yeah yeah yeah, people always say,"oh, parents went through the same childhood and adolescence period too, so they should understand how we are going through." However, I beg to differ. True, they've gone through teenage years, but now, the lives of our generation has evolved. We're no longer in the traditional type of lifestyle... Why can't my parents be more open with ideas? oh wells, maybe because they're THAT generation so they don't know what is being OPEN. -_- Besides, our lives are not their teenage lives, so we lead different teenage lifestyles, so they don't really understand EVERYTHING that we think or feel. They're also humans who learn, and are still learning. I'm sure there're cases in which children are more mature than their parents!
Ultimately, they're still our parents.
SIGH!