Super tired today. Mentally.
Morning: Was in school today having maths consultation. Wh0o!!~~
Afternoon: Ate lunch at Beauty World alone. sighs... haha. =P (oh yeah! Apple jie! I saw the green-on-earth restaurant, but is it vegetarian? It doesn't state so anywhere leh...)
Continued with Chemistry TYS again back home.
Evening: Hopped onto bed with my Chem Energetics notes after bath and hugged my bolster...The feeling was so comfortable...ooooo...haha. Went to sleep for an hour after that, so I got the hair shampoo effect once again. HAHA! ^_-
Night: Ate dinner and continued with Chem..And now, I'm back to blogging!!! =D
This morning in school, I went toilet and met this really fun auntie. She's the best auntie in school! I've chatted with her once the last time. And today, it's another long chat. She's a really happy person, who leads a very wonderful life. Very encouraging auntie, very motherly. I told her about my exams, the stress, about my mum who shouts most of the time and kena the 'big neck' etc. I also asked her about her family, her relatives, where she stayed, her religion, her labour processes (lols! she told me how hard it is for mothers to give birth) and so on lah. Oh yeah, she said I appear very healthy, that my face shone with health. hehe! When she said that, I immediately looked at myself in the toilet mirror, and smiled! wahahaha... I'm so proud of myself! ^_^ And I had to go off to do my work, so I bade goodbye to her reluctantly, and she 'chiong' back into my sight to call out to me, 'JIAYOU for your exams har!!!'
And that's how she made my day. =D
I love auntie!
Back home, when I was hugging my pillow, you know, it felt so smooth and soft, especially after a bath, so I hugged it and started to stone a little. lols! Mum passed by my room, and saw me. I think she thought I was troubled, especially the way I sat on my bed, so she gave me a wide smile and asked, 'Anything wrong?' I smiled back, recalling how beautiful her smile was, 'No. I just feel so comfortable.' =) I told myself to remember to tell her next time, about how beautiful she looks when she smiles.
I wish she could smile and laugh more often.
I love smiles and laughters.