This morning woke up and had to do housework liao. It's just like any other normal day you see...but today's very significant. Why?
Let's see...
I was dishing out the vacuum cleaner from the storeroom and when I stood right up, sis walked past me, and ZING! (sorry hor, we're not talking about 'mutual attraction' here.) I suddenly felt like a dwarf. HOW TALL CAN SHE BE?! wahhh... I buay tahan already... See her height... It's not the first time I see her, in fact, I see her EVERYDAY!!! Why do I realise how tall she's grown today? Because......She's grown EVEN TALLER again. -_- I feel like a letdown... I'm gonna be the shortest of all in the family after my brother shoots up VERTICALLY next time! =x OH NO! AHHHHH........
I need to go and jump. Not jump down, but jump ON THE floor, jumping jacks I mean. Or rather, skipping. I hope it can make me grow ABIT more..................=x Sheesh!
Anyway, today had to help mum prepare the ingredients for the rice dumplings. As a red bean fanatic, I made huge lumps of spherical-shaped red bean paste for mum to add them into each nonya dumpling, coz I was complaining to her how small she made them. In the end, I managed to enlarge all of them! muahahahaha...and I just got a taste of the cooked red bean nonya dumpling. IT WAS GREAT!!! YAY!!!
Got a haircut too... err, it wasn't as nice as I thought it'd be, but heck lah. I got it for free, coz the auntie was a neighbour of my cousins' and she was so nice to give me and my sis a haircut for free! wooo~~!!! So I didn't dare say anything bad when she told me that she cut my hair too short. oops! =x sorry... I can't tie up my hair now... Weird style. This hairstyle is not my cup of tea. (yeah, not tea, coz it's HAIR! DUH!?) I'll deal with it when school's reopening soon.
Speaking about school reopening, it's gonna be Common Test 2!!! AHHHHHHHH!!!! *fAiNtS* I still haven't been studying hard enough. This 'A' Levels is making almost the entire cohort go crazy. I looked through my friends' blogs and most of their blogs just mentioned about loss of appetite, insomnia, problems of not getting enough productive studying and so on. A few just stopped blogging for a while, which made me feel so guilty about being online all the time. Oh my... May God bless everyone during this crucial year. Everyone's scared. It's just so pressurizing.
Jiayou bah!
Gambate!!!