Yesterday was one of my joyest days during this June holidays!!! =D
I had to go and meet my 3 dearest cousins: Jer, Sar and Kelly jie in the morning to celebrate our dear Sar's 15th birthday in advance! YAY!!! =DDD Was pretty excited about it. Went arcade, then lunch and after that, went to jie's house to sing KTV! muahahahaha... so cool~
Arcarde was so fun! Actually, I was initially quite stressed about slacking the whole Wednesday away, but I told myself that I'd enjoy every single moment out of it! If not it'd be worthless right? yeah.. And, I DID ENJOY EVERY SECOND YESTERDAY! omg~ I can't believe how fun it was. oh yah, got to thank Jer for 'pulling' all of us to play Dance Dance Revolution (DDR) at the arcade. Woahz! I can't believe my skills! lols... I think I'm slowly getting addicted to it seh... =x Can we go another time after my A levels? LOL! oh yeah, and thanks both Sar and Jer for flattering me in their blogs. lol!!! I really went red with embarrassment! =P Glad that Sar loves her present. I'm sooooooooo glad!!! hehe!
Also played with xiao qing. She's so cute! hhaaha...I like playing with her. lols!
After that, ALL of them sent me off from jie's house. ALL -- 3 dearests, xiaoqing, beeleng, keong, and Kelvin. (haha...actually I feel a bit weird to call my cousins by their English names eh.. lol. nvm lah.) yah. and I was so grateful to them. =D That's what cousins are for. Always there for one another, no matter what. We love each other despite our differences and imperfections. I LOVE COUSINS!!!
After that, I walked over to Fulai kor's house, for religious class meeting. It's just a short walk, about 10 minutes bah...At the rate I was walking. haha! I usually walk pretty fast when I'm alone. =P Thought I could go over a bit early to help out, but when I reached, I was the only girl around. =x !! lols... only 4 people present. eh? I was 5 minutes early only, you know? Singaporeans getting later and later ah? hahaha... No lah, actually many of them had to work. Sigh... Adulthood.
So after some time, more people came. And we chatted around, interacted with them while waiting for dinner to ZOOM here. After some fruitful waiting, dinner came!!! WheEEeEeE~~~!!! As usual, I went over to help out. I love helping! Just can't sit down there and do nothing, you see. I need to move! haha.. woahz, and I sweated soooooooo much in the kitchen trying to use the super erms... SHORT chopsticks to scoop up the fried wantons (made by 3 of my 'teammates', lols..) from the hot frying pan of golden-slowly-turning-black oil. And when I came out, JH jie was so surprised by how many 'water stains' I had behind on my shirt. haha... but the feeling was satisfying, because I've helped again. ^_^
Meeting went pretty fine, just that we finished quite late. It was 10.30pm when I reached home. Tiring... but I really feel very, very, very happy the whole of yesterday because of the people I hang out with. EVERYONE was my loved ones. And I love every single one of them. *sMiLes*
--the fun, smiles and laughter me and my cousins had when we played at the arcade, at jie's house
--the surprises, comments they showed me when I was there with them
--the smiles zc jie gave me when I helped her massage her tiring back
--apple jie smiled when I teased her wearing all black on her
--the things I chatted with EACH and EVERY ONE of them
--the joy I saw when they saw me (haha.. esp. Cindy jie and WH mei)
--SG kor the joker, as usual. haha!
--and lastly, not forgetting JH kor, who never fails to make me smile. =D
Wonderful Wednesday. Last Wednesday of the holidays...
DISADVANTAGE OF RELYING ON TOO MUCH OF TECHNOLOGYI called up the Canon Customer Service Helpline to ask about my printer problems. Someone picked up the call and went like a robot speaking. -_- It made me super stressed about replying this person. I was thinking to myself then, "Hello??? Am I speaking to a real human or a robot?" I couldn't even figure what she was saying in the end. haha... Heck lah, just say what I needed to say. In the end, the solution I had was to bring the whole machine down to the main office to get it checked, 'coz my warranty period is over. No need to pay for checking, anyway. but it's at harbourfont... -_- so far... AHHH!!! >.< !! Shall take my time to get it repaired. hmphs!