ahhh...100 more days!!! I have to reduce my appearance online already and really MUG HARD! omg~~~~~~~~ lol..
Ways of reducing stress:
1) do housework (I suddenly like to move around the house. sometimes I think doing housework is really fun. It puts away all my troubles for some time. =D )
2) listen to music (BEST would be singing along with it! I really like to sing... hearing my melodious voice. HAHA! =P Thanks for God greatest gift!)
3) Baking (mmmMmMmMmmm... Do you smell the sweeeeet smell??? I want to bake some more!!! Baked wholemeal muffins today. My parents complimented me for my beginner-but-already-intermediate skills! LOL! YEAH~~! ^_-)
4) Hanging around with my friends. They rock my life!!! I'm gonna spend loads of time with all of them after 'A's!!!
5) Naps, especially after I bathe. My hair is still in the best condition when I wake up with the bathed hair! =P
6) Religious class: I feel really comfortable... =)
7) Pray.
8) Watch my favourite shows
9) Smile (wHEeEeeEeeeEEEee~!!!!)
10) Think positive and look around me... The world always goes on on its own. That's when I start to see that it's OUR AMAZING LIFE! It rocks! =DDD
翻开电脑里的一些照片,我又联想起了好多好多以往的事。心又被感动了。不时又想起我身边所有的人。。。我的确有一个幸福美满的人生!
这几年来,我变了。变得好多了。变得快乐多了。虽然现在还是忙忙碌碌的过'A'水准的一年,我还是要说:我是快乐的。
不是吗?生活就是由这些高潮低落参杂在一起,我们的人生才会过得更有趣味、更有意义。
SMILE!!! =DHappy Birthday to you! =D*Loves*