Another week has gone just like that. The rate at which time is moving is amazing.
While you're having so much fun, time zooms like the speed of light.
And while you're feeling so bored, time moves like a snail...
This entire week is one of the most fruitful week I've had this year. I'm so glad about this. I've learnt a lot of life's lessons these few days.
To believe is really magical. It really works wonders in your life. Ruiz told me a lot about her life and what she learnt from her life so far, on Wednesday (which is 2 days ago) when I jio to East Coast Park with her. The sea breeze was very comforting, and it blew me awake after the trip there. I really love East Coast. Hopefully, I can go there again before my exams. It's very refreshing. Oh yeah, better not digress. Belief is a strong feeling, that holds you and something that you believe very much together. It sets your thinking and actions. To me, I believe that God is always in our hearts, and He will always love everyone for who we are. I learn this, because
I believe.