It's been a week since I've blogged.
My pc's gone to visit the repairman uncle again. I guess it'll have a great time. I miss my pc!!! lol.. not only me, even my siblings miss it too.
oh well!
This entire week ah... Full of tests! Great, it's finally over. but I really dislike this feeling now...
This feeling is a mixture of relief and tension. ehh... Pretty ironic eh? Relief 'coz CT2 is finally over. Now I'm left with 2 more huge hurdles: Prelims and then the ultimate 'A's!!! Tension 'coz I feel like slacking during this period of time, but I realise that if I slack, I'm not going to be able to catch up with my revision!!! and guess what? I got exactly 3 more months before the 'A's! tian ah... jiu ming ah... SOS! lol..
Weekends are fun. I really had a very, very fruitful weekend, especially when CT2 is over. ^_^ Yesterday morning had bball game with my religious class friends, then I went home to do baking! WHeeeeEeeeEEe~~~!!! It's my very first time baking chocolate cookies! and I did everything myself!!! YEAH~~~!!! (11 claps!) haha... and the result was not bad, although it was a little too hard... =x I'll try again next time. hee... This morning had religious class. I enjoyed myself thoroughly over there. Really! Afternoon went to visit grandma with my cousins, and we ended up having a super nice chat. Haven't chat with them for so long already... It's been a while since we chat for so long. I really like our conversation! =D
BirthdaysI will imagine about how I would like to celebrate my 21st birthday in future. haha! Actually I once asked around my friends for their opinions. Some said that they would want to celebrate in a restaurant with a birthday cake and invite all friends, some said they'd prefer having a key given to them by their parents to show they are free adults, that they can do whatever they like to do already. All these... My dad used to tell me that 21st birthdays are the most important birthday in a person's life, because it's the day when we all turn into an official adult.For me, I think I'll just celebrate my 21st just like any other year. I don't think I want to make it so grand. haha... It's only for one day, and one day passes by very quickly. I just want to gather with my friends and family and cousins. Just being around with all the people who are special to me on this special day, I feel satisfied enough. =)So, what do you want your 21st birthday to be like?