Too stressed from mugging too hard.
So I was doing one of my speciality--daydreaming.
Wonder how my hairstyle has changed over these past few months.
Wonder if I should re-style my hair or keep it like this for the rest of my life.
Wonder if I would want to attend NJ Prom Nite 2007, and highlight my hair before that.
Wonder if it would damage my hair if i tried to dye or highlight it.
Wonder.. Wonder.. Wonder..
HAHA!
Too much mugging. Muggers need to destress themselves too.
Let's take a look at how my hairstyle has evolved over the past few months:

Chun and Me!!! At the peak of a hill at Ubin, during BWM Camp 2007. =D
'Typical ponytail' of mine, as what Agnes commented on today. haha.. sorry lah, I don't know other styles mah...couldn't be bothered much about what other hairstyles suit me too. haha! =P
.jpg)
During Sar's 15th bday, koped from Jer's blog. hee...
I just cut my hair shortER. Only maintained this hairstyle for about 1 week nia... This's the ONE AND ONLY photo I took with this hairstyle of mine last time. haha! So must treasure it... Keep this is my blog for safe-keeping, not bad!

ShortEST hairstyle of the year!!! Any prize for that? lol... Taken during Enrichment Week--"Exploring Values Across Religion", paid 1 buck only for this 8-hr trip! haha... Jealous? Anyway, this is in the inner part of St. Andrew Cathedral. Nice shot!
I like my current hairstyle, so I shall post MORE pictures of me with it! ^_-

1 more shot at the cathedral!!! Cheese!!! Agnes got something in her mouth! hahaha...

Abi, Chiew and ME! =DDD At Botanical Gardens. Did my first-aid CIP over there last Saturday... but it's just pretty slack lah, who'd injure himself/herself while jogging/walking??? At Botanical Gardens??? DUH?! But I was really glad to meet them there... At least I'm not a lone ranger who doesn't know anyone there. heh! =x
Okay, enough of admiring me. hahaha! I know I'm very pretty. LOL!
Being proud once in a while is healthy. Don't try to 'shoot' me back! =P