As I flipped the pages of The Straits Times Monday paper, I saw
"more intense and frequent rains in Asia"And I read about climate changes leading to a 180 degrees change in the weather, teenage delinquency in Britain where children disregard the worth of lives, terrorist blastings, virus spread, political upheaval, sudden unknown deaths of healthy and robust people etc.
I couldn't stand this overwhelming emotions within me. So I just looked up and through the window just beside me. What I saw, was heavy downpour outside. It seemed never-ending. I don't like rainy days, because I can't go out! Actually, rainy days are meant to spend your time in your cosy bed, dreaming about sweet dreams. However, this is always not the case, because more rains will come, and we cannot keep on spending our time in the bed! DuH!
Oh, and our school's really 'famous' for flooding. It was pouring so heavily this afternoon that we all had to tip-toe our way through the pools of water almost everywhere! Canteen was so cold, and rain splashed in. The most comical sight was to see one of my schoolmates capturing the 'waterfall' in her camera! I bet she's going to post it online or something! hahaha...
Many times, I thought about working hard, to achieve my goal of getting through the 'A' Levels and then get into the course I've always wanted--TCM. After that, only when I get there, I can better help do something about this world. I thought of this before...
2 more days to GP Prelims!!! GOGOGO!!! =D
时间+努力=成果Constant reflection.