I'm really glad that I've decided to appear in school this morning (haha) just to celebrate teachers' day and to pass my gift to one of my teachers, as well as our class card to our other tutors, with my group of classmates. It was wonderful, considering the fact that I had a chance to spend some time with my dearest group of girlfriends whom I've always hanged out with the whole of last year. Finally. I really love the sense of belonging once again, 'coz it made me recall the good ol' times we had last year. JC1 was so much more relaxed than any other years in my school life, especially with the 4 of them.
Thanks so much to Grace, Jellynn, Beatrice and especially YouXin!!! They coloured my life!
We took some pictures, and amongst them was a group photo of the 5 of us wearing the same orange house tee and NJ red shorts! haha... It was beautiful, really. Waiting for yx to send me soon! muahahahhaa... =D
Of course, the group of 'gang' includes the guys too: Yuanjie, Elgin, John and Vishak. Not forgetting the rest of the class: especially Yun Rui, Fadhli, Khang Ning, Lu Meng, Yu Ou, Emile, Jiesi, Wan Ru, Ritwik and the group of ultra-muggers (LOL!): Ern Sheong, Zhong Liang, Abul, Minghao. I really love my class, no matter how 'segregated' we may be, with almost everyone having different timetables and subjects which caused me to have to split up with them during certain lessons. But the time we spent together as a class during lessons and after school was always so precious to me, regardless of the turn-up rate.
This is because, I notice the 'SPECIAL' in each and every single one of you who have made this part of my life so memorable.
Hmm... Funny I started EMO-ing here. ha! =P
Anyway,
once again,
HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY! (This goes out to my teachers who've created an impact on my life--Mrs Wong in SVPS and Mdm Yati in BPGHS.)
Happy Teachers' Day to you as well. =)