Let's talk about '
desire' tonight:
It's something which all of us have. And how do you define it?
-- Desire is a goal which we hope to achieve.
-- Desire is a temptation which we always want to be immersed in: something that is fun, something that puts us all away from sorrow, pain, and other negative feelings.
-- Desire is an invisible force which gives us the energy to push forward in order to get what we want.
Desire comes in many different forms. It can be desire for fame, desire for luxury and materials, desire to have a happy family or happy life etc. Most people usually relate desire as something negative. However, I've learnt something today: Desire isn't always bad.
Why?
That's because, certain desires have their goodness in it. If your desire is good, that is, it doesn't harm the people around you, it's good enough. Otherwise, it is not a good desire. Of course, desire is just like any other thing, MODERATION is still the best! ^_- Too much might lead you to blindness, and ultimately, you'd soon feel lost.
Apple jiejie asked me something today,"What do you want on your birthday?" I was surprised that she asked me that, because I don't give much thought about it, so I replied,"In terms of materials or...?"Apple:"Anything lah... Or you want a kiss?"Me:"HAHA! From you lor?"Apple:"har... No lah... I'll find you a shuai ge..."At this moment, Ah Seng kor interrupted. HE OVERHEARD!!! haiyoh... We talked too loudly I guess. LOL! Anyway, he was randomly suggesting a few guys and I just went -_____-"""!!! Heyyyy... I'm not someone who's so 随便one ok?! haha...So, I said:"eeeee....I don't want any kisses liao. Nononononono..."Apple:"ok lah...then what do you want?"Me:"hmm.......(paused for some time to think)...Oh yah! A camera!"So we started discussing about cameras... Blah blah blah...Well, even though I think I want a camera, it isn't something that I really desire SO MUCH, you see... I don't have much desires, I think. Maybe I have? But I can't think of any right now. At least my life's not imbalanced, except maybe for now....1) MSN-addict! LOL... Lack of sleep ah.2) Always think of excuses not to study, but to PLAY! Go KBox... Go out walk walk...(I'm mentioning my bad ones. =P)Hopefully, I'll change for the better. HAHA! *WiNkS*Well...You might wonder why I mentioned about this topic, that's because I've got to learn about it today in class. I thought it might be good to share with you. =)
Hope you've learnt something tonight!
May God bless! =D