A memorable NJOAC life has just ended officially last evening. I won't say much, because pictures speak a thousand words. =)

NJOAC Exco 06/07 (aww... so 温馨!hee.. ^_^)
Joyce, 3sa, Kaiting, Karen and me~!! nice picture. =D
Pesek 06/07 + a few 'care-le-fair' (dunno how to spell). haha...
The structure we all helped to built during NJC Open Day 2006.
Finally! 3 generations of first-aiders in the same batch!!! Me (06/07), Alvyn (07/08) and Ter (05/06). COOL! =DDD
A RARE PHOTO!
oh... Alvyn gave me a really cute exco gift too. hahaha... It's a toy doctor set:
grrr... super blur picture. My handphone has no megapixel! =x anyway, it's cute, isn't it? hahaha.. Thanks Alvyn! I really like it, but didn't bear to open it. =x It's too pretty already!
"FUN YEARS" stated up there... and this 'teeny-weeny' red-rimmed specs. haha! and before you start scrolling down... Get ready... 1... 2... 3!!!
HAHAHA!!! Look... It's printed "3+". Why? 'coz it's a TOY doctor set, remember? LOL! okay.. That's why I said it was cute! And it IS cute! Bleahs~~!! =P
Thanks again, Alvyn! (if you happen to drop by, which I think you most probably won't.)