Some random posts:
My feet is so pale! huge contrast to my tanned exposed skin. LOL! I got a shock of my life when I stared down at it.
I think I seriously need to consider being a music composer manz... I remember better when the words are linked together into a song. (Imagining all the Physics and Chemistry definitions string into a song...*fAinTs*)
Brother's so cute! I remembered he was so angry and a phone call for him came. He spoke so loudly into the phone, and I tried to hear his conversation while thinking to myself, "wahhh...so fierce ah?" After a while, he said over the phone,"because you talked so loudly to me first!" HAHA! Orh...No wonder lah...This naughty little boy... Sometimes I might scold really loudly at him because of his playfulness and un-mannerism, but ultimately, I still love my brother, this bad little boy. haha.. This goes the same for my dearest sister too! =D
Recently, I began to notice the 'lioness' in me, and my screams/shouts really scared me. How astonishing. I've never thought how fierce I may be sometimes, but somehow, it did now. The high pitch voice just echoed into my ears...and shut me up immediately. =x
And here goes...
There! The photo I've told you guys earlier. =D

Jell, Grace, Bea, YX, me! =D