As I'm typing out my post now, I'm chatting with Apple jie as well. HAHA! 10 more minutes to her lunch break! Anyway, I'm so looking forward to a probable K-Box outing with her and a few others this coming weekend! YESHHHHH!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!
Hoho.
Was reading Jer's blog just now, and it occurred to me that she's also very aware about the damage done to Earth. Haha... At least I know that the people around me are alert enough to know the signs and do something to help Mother Earth. Good job Jer! =D
Actually, I also don't know what I can do to help... Left me feeling helpless. I'm sure many of us face the same problems as well. I guess the most that most of us students can do now is to pray, to study hard and then to try and work towards our goal in the future. Be it helping out in voluntary organisations, or saving electricitiy etc... It can be anything, you see. =)
Jiayou bah!