Before I chiong all the way from tomorrow till after Prelims, I want to ramble everything that I wish to say over here.
It's been a great study week over the September holidays. =)
1) I went over to practise ritual last night in order to get ready for this morning's class, and I saw an aunt decorating the vase with real flowers. It really needs a lot of skills. 阿姨说:“不会插花,就插草咯!草插在后面,人家就看不见了。”And it reminds me of myself. I'm someone who doesn't really know how to 'speak properly'. Sometimes I'll go 'erm...', 'eh...' etc. or I'll just keep quiet because I know that I don't know how to express myself clearly through speech. Even writing, I cannot do it well enough to get a good grade. I feel very frustrated over my disability, but I know that I still need to carry on. Now, my goal is to try and improve on my language according to my own speed, because if I push myself too hard, I'll miss out the small details and everything will be a waste of effort eventually.
2) Today's religious class--学素班. Watched videos about why we shouldn't eat meat.
--contains toxins
--cruelty to animals, before you start eating the plate of meat on your table, think about the process of slaughtering the animals
--unkilled bacteria which harms your body
--animal extinction
--makes people perverted and more violent
I cringed at the sight of those bloody films. It was horrible.
I'm so glad I'm eating vegetarian food now. Being vegetarian is good!
--I can narrow down my selection when it comes to eating out, and it saves a lot of time and effort trying to decide on what to eat.
--Chance of meeting my vegetarian friends as well. haha...
--Fun to explore and discover good vegetarian food in Singapore!
--Healthier choice
Hopefully, more of you people out there will think through it and choose to be part of the vegetarian family as well. God bless all. =)
3) Saw someone whom I've always thought to be a very strict, traditional, pompous person today too. However, I changed my mind. I realised I shouldn't be judging people even if I know them.我没有资格这么做。因为,我必须看到的,其实是自己,而不是别人。Everyone has their imperfections, their good points and bad points. Just like the saying goes, (I think it's from Mother Theresa)
"If you judge others, you have no time to love them." And loving, is to love everything of a person. That's what I'd call: love.
4) I also saw this wedding photo of baozhu jie and fulai kor in their room this morning. haha. It was really adorable, pretty and cute! A few others were in the room too. One of the aunties told me this: “女人在结婚的时候是最美丽的、在生儿育女的时候是最伟大的。。。(she added:) 而在拍拖的时候是最可爱的!” haha...How interesting! I think I can never understand how noble a mother is... In the past, I used to have this idea that all women are born to reproduce, but now, I think otherwise, and I understand why one of my pretty female teachers in school chose to become a career woman instead:
--Place career over starting a family
--Have a mindset that guys in this world are all the same
--The love she held so strongly in her heart has never been replaced
and many more I suppose... The above listed are just my point of view.
5) Finally! What is your happiness?
My happiness is...
1) singing with my heart and soul
2) to know that I'm myself! (haha.. =P)
3) to know that everyone around me is happy and loves me because of who I am
4) 找到了心灵上真正的快乐
5) to have a goal to work towards everyday
6) just listening to my siblings' laughters or to laugh together at the same time
7) going to religious classes and gather with those lovely friends of mine over there, no matter how busy I may be
8) to receive smses and well-wishes from my 'long-lost' friends
9) just seeing you
10) to have found happiness--you.
Thanks to everyone in my life. All of you are the treasures of my life.Thank you!Shar loves you! =D