Many of us get fascinated when nature shows its 'beautiful face'. What do I mean by that?
Well.. I was walking home today and it was just a relaxed walk. I looked up at the sky, and thought the clouds and the blue sky looked really pretty.
This is the time, when I realised I must have been too busy. I asked myself, "Why am I so fascinated by the sky??? It's been there all the time, isn't it?" Yes. It's there all the time. My fascination proves that I haven't had the time all along these past few months (or years? I can't remember.), just to stop and look at nature. It can be the most wonderful thing to do, just to stare or look around us sometimes.
To know that your life's way too hectic, one thing to note: When you realise that the things around you are much beautiful than ever before.