Every hour, every minute and every second, I'd think of you...My mind can't concentrate very well because of you...Sometimes I feel so frustrated that I almost wanted to cry out...Sometimes I go crazy because of you...I'm restricted because you're always present in my mind...Who are you? Why are you doing all these to me?'A' Levels!!! AHHHHH~~~~~~~LOL!. Did u guys thought I was talking about something else? Muahahahaha..
Nowadays, the weather is SUPER DUPER humid! We all feel wet and sticky everytime. Wonder why the sudden change of weather........Hmm...
The ultimate solution to humid weather and upcoming 'A' Levels: Go to the air-conditioned LIBRARY. (Yeah manz~!)
A penny for your thoughts:
Why do different genders behave or think differently?
What do females and males each think about in general?
Why are they so different from each other?
Ever wondered about these before? I did.
So I went to the library to do some little 'research'. haha... And this book caught my eye. Initially, I wanted to find a book about 'Men are from Mars, women are from Venus'. However, this book said 'FORGET ABOUT Men are from Mars and women are from Venus'. HOHO! 正点!haha..
I shall summarize. Note: Whatever I am saying here, are descriptions of people IN GENERAL.
Men's brains are systemizers, whereas women's brains are empathizers.
What do I mean? Systemizers, as the word meant, work in a way that deals with systems such as machinery, body systems, how roads lead to places etc. Empathizers are people who put themselves in others' shoes and feel for the person, how the person might react or behave, how the person might be thinking etc.
Men tend to be together due to common interest whereas women stick together due to mutual affection for one another.
Men are always thinking about how things work whereas women tend to think about how a person is feeling or thinking.
Men score better in physics, chemistry and mathematics. Women score better in EQ.
As a result, men suffer from autism and Asperger Syndrome (AS--a less severe case of autism) more easily than women because they lack communication and socialization skills as compared to women. However, many cases of AS have shown that this disease is really helpful to society. People suffering from AS tend to take note of minor details which we, ordinary humans, might not even bother about. For instance, this guy named 'Dave' could tell his mum about a hit-and-run incident which he witnessed a few days ago. He could remember every single letter on the number plate and the time and date which it had occurred. Every single number was etched deeply in his mind. Good job! ^_-
And, after reading this, it came to my realisation that God has actually allowed the mortal beings to stay in harmony by making sure that everyone plays a part in society. Everyone is not perfect, so each and every one of us has our own unique role to play in this society, regardless of your age, your disabilities etc. I've learnt to appreciate the little things in life. =)