"GIRLS ARE ALL VERY IRRITATING."
Hello!? Are you sure you're making the right comment???
It's made by some unknown teenage guy on the bus, when I was sitting on the seat in front of him on my way home from school.
Maybe ZQ kor is right in saying that girls tend to 'filtrate' out the nice words or insulting words from guys. But don't guys do the same as well? EVERYONE likes to hear pleasant words, don't they? But... I feel that he shouldn't have made such an insensitive comment. Please, do you think you're very 'soft-spoken' eh? Haven't you heard before '隔墙有耳'? PLEASE BE MORE SENSITIVE.
Not that I'm mad at him for making such a comment, but I feel that he should be more matured enough to think before making such a comment... Well, maybe he hasn't enter NS. Or maybe he just hasn't seen the light yet. Hoho~ May God bless him!
PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU ACT.It is usually wiser this way.