WELCOME TO http://i-am-special-as-always.blogspot.com*
This blog belongs to Shar! =D
Let me introduce myself. I'm a lady who craves for a simple life, in this complicated world.
I love the love that exists in this world. I smile when I experience love, I tear when I'm touched, I daydream when I'm bored. I like things simple, but also deep--the depth of things, very meaningful.
I have love and sunshine bursting out of me. :D Believe it or not, love always wins.
♥ Hello
Shar! :)
I've survived 21 years!
A Happy Vegetarian!
The Special Leftie.
S.H.E. sang my favourite song--Fen Xiang (分享)!!!! WHOOO!!! Wahahahahaa~~~!!!! I can't contain my excitement!!! HEHEHE!!! =P
Lalala~~ Singing~~ Singing~~ It's a beautiful song!
Anyway, more updates now. Guess what? I got back ALL my results today. Been waiting for GP Paper 1 to be returned. It's really irritating that GP is the first to be tested (30th Aug) but the last to be returned to us (3 Oct)! Everyday is just more suspense building up...
HERE GOES... My results: Maths--A General Studies in Chinese--B Chemistry--C Physics--S General Paper--S
ABCSS.
I don't like the 2 'S' behind... Finally I'm getting into mugging mode. It's the first time in my whole of JC life to experience happiness due to my academic results. HAHA!
Now's the final lap: 'A' Levels. LESS THAN ONE MONTH AWAYYYYYYY!!!
Oh. And it's October now! Happy belated Children's Day to all! (Since I hadn't had time to update these few days =P) I really love October!!!! HEHE! Every weekend is FUN! 'coz I get to go for classes and also to be involved in other activities! YESH!!! FUN FUN FUN!!! Good way to relax before my 'A' Levels.
Actually, I find that balancing studies and relaxation time is really important. I don't like the idea of being stuck at home to study a few days/weeks before exams 'coz I'd feel so much more pressurised and NO-LIFE. I NEED PLAYTIME!!! I personally believe that one should know how to juggle between work and play. If there's no play, it shows that one can't handle stress naturally, and it's useless studying so hard 'coz one studies for the sake of studying and the memorising 'kung-fu' will just fail itself after the exams.
I experience the joy of post examinations, especially after 'O' Levels 2 years ago. I know it's a pleasure to let loose and enjoy ourselves after studying so hard for exams, but I think that LETTING LOOSE TOO MUCH is not right, 'coz it's a risky idea to take. This is because, I retarded for a whole of my JC1 year!!! I didn't have the mood to study and I lost confidence in most of my work. I feel regretful after this. SO, I don't think I want to PLAY LIKE SIAO after my 'A's 2 months later. I will need to regain my composure after some fun. Of course, don't worry friends, I'll definitely enjoy myself! ^_-