Wonderful day today. Felt TOTALLY satisfied, even though...... I've got a mild headache... plus I'm tanned again, AND I didn't mug anything today. =x Hehs!
Garang guni girl! WhEeTs!!~~ hahaha... I like that name. ^_- AND!!! I got a really good news for today--we broke the 'guinness world record' for garang guni today!!! hahaha... well, earned more that what we usually have. ^_- And there're a few less people to help today, considering how much we've earned. Tired, but really satisfied and happy. Studies? Don't care lah! =P HEHEHE!Just LOVE doing garang guni so much, especially for our purpose and together with the usual few people around. =)Don't worry, I know when to get serious about mugging. "P
Oh, Apple jie uploaded her photos for my 18th bday celebration last Thursday at JEC KBox. I really like them!!! The video clip ah... NO WAY I'm gonna put it here! OMG~~~ hahaha... But it was funny. Memorable. Never forget those times I've spent with them. =D

Apple jie, me, Zichun jie.
Pretty~~~ We smiled so sweetly!!! haha! =D

Deming kor, me, Zhiqiang kor.
This picture!!! Makes me laugh!!! hahaha.. Both of them looked so cute and playful! So candid. hahaha...

Finally, ME!!! Cutting my FIRST bday cake this year! hahaha... Although it wasn't my bday yet last Thursday, but nevertheless, that cake was SUPERB!!!
Of course, my 18th bday was made so memorable and awesome because of them and many others. I'll never forget the 3 days of how I've celebrated my birthday.
AND.......
Now, it's back to reality. *sLaPs* MUGGING~~~!!!
美好的时光总是一闪而过,谢谢你们!我真的很快乐。=D