200th post! WOOHOOS! haha.. My blog's so much more historical eh? ^_-
And,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BARRY KOR KOR plus JUNMING KOR KOR (in about 2.5hrs later)!!! =D
Exactly one more month to Christmas!
[HOHOHO.. Merry Christmas!~~!!]
WooHooS~!! Did u just hear santa claus calling from a distance away from my blog? *WiNks*
Well, not that I celebrate christmas, but the mention of another HOLIDAY excites me. haha... I like the ongoing festive mood, you see. =D
And then, after that it'll be New Year. And then, Chinese New Year. And then... and then... =P
Hehehehe...
I've been stuck at home the whole day today, but I don't mind at all, 'coz I finally have my own time to myself, just to read "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows"! YIPPEEEE!!! I was so engrossed in the book that I felt as if I'm undergoing a movie marathon on my desk! Woahz~~ Cool, isn't it? Maybe it's the very last movie I watched -- Order of the Phoenix -- that made me fell in love with
LUNA LOVEGOOD. I think she's a really awesome character! hahaha.. Totally cool and calm and strong. Eccentric but still, original. Never following the majority, and always being herself. I want to learn from her, even though she's only a fictional character. =)
I love reading! =D
Thanks, Lu Meng! You left me wonderful memories throughout these 2 years. "永远拥有灿烂笑容的阳光女孩" was written in your blog to describe me. I don't know I'd create such an impact of myself on you. Hope you've had great fun hanging out with me too. hahaha.. MUACKS! =D
Job interview tomorrow morning. Wish me luck friends! =D
Thankew ahhh~