It's November! hahaha... LESS THAN 3 weeks to FREEDOM!!! Karen funny sia, 'less than 3 weeks to your wedding'?! hahaha.. Was browsing through the countdown timers yesterday and selected the cute cute one at the left side of this page. Don't you all agree with me that that kitty there is so cute??? Hehe!
Anyway, I read the newspapers a few days ago, and it reported about the rising numbers of anorexic people in our society. (Sighs, reminds me of the GP paper yesterday... -_-) Some ana (anorexics in short) are fortunate enough to recover and overcome the barrier within themselves, while others are not as lucky...
I don't know who's this lady in the pictures is. I just browsed through the net to get some real-life pictures. It's horrible... Thinking, I could have become just like her if not for the people around me...



Thank God, thank my loved ones.
I'm so glad I'm still alive.